IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 765 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 440 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 441 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 442 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 446 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 448 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 449 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
nameless island - Angelic Forums (Archive)
AngelicRO Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> nameless island
doubledrop
post Dec 22 2008, 12:19 AM
Post #1

Poring

Group: Members
Member No.: 108

hey i was just wondering if there is a quest needed to get to nameless island. i took the path of Veins town then south then at the pier and i see no secret agent. i checked on RMS for the dungeon quest but there wasnt any, can someone please confirm this or help me out.. thanks alot aRO.

QUOTE(doubledrop @ Dec 22 2008, 12:14 AM) *
hey i was just wondering if there is a quest needed to get to nameless island. i took the path of Veins town then south then at the pier and i see no secret agent. i checked on RMS for the dungeon quest but there wasnt any, can someone please confirm this or help me out.. thanks alot aRO.

i found the quest, but is it even possible :S
is there any way that you could help us unlock it or make it easier for us to unlock.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MissMoogle
post Dec 22 2008, 12:42 AM
Post #2

Drops

Group: Angelic Team
Member No.: 38

The Nameless Island quest cannot be started until Rachel Sanctuary is OPENED and the related quest completed.

to open Rachel Sanctuary, the entire server must donate a cumulative 50 Million Zeny. this is a tall order, but you can donate 50 thousand at a time and slowly chip away at it. You donate to the girl standing outside the actual church building in rachel.

It is important to not that you are not wasting your money. you get a lottery ticket you can exchange inside the building at the desk.
the prixes are:

Old Card Album, Old Purple Box, Old Blue Box, Gift Box, Dead Branch, Yggdrasil Berry, Yggdrasil Seed, Blue Potion, Honey, and Royal Jelly

They all have the SAME chance. which is 1/10.

the chances are not the same if you use donation tickets at the ticket exchanged though.

Once the quest is available, use this site as a partial guide
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Nameless_Island_Entrance_Quest

Oh! as a side note. some of the monster from NI are in the metaphysical Realm. this is a custom realm here on aRO. use the Reslim black portal on saturdays. BRING HELP.

note 2: Reslim is accessable by the Amatsu kafra only.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 02:32 AM