IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 440 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 441 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 442 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 446 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 448 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums/init.php:366) (Line: 449 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
Kitteeeeeeennnzzzz - Angelic Forums (Archive)
AngelicRO Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kitteeeeeeennnzzzz, Now with vidy00s.
KatzeFuchs
post Oct 7 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #1

Poring

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Mouse and Snow wanted me to post in the forum to make sharing the pics easier so uh... everyone enjoy this batch of cuteness I guess..

Here is the kittens when we first found them, out in our garden. I want to say it was two months ago. ro-lv.gif It was three boys and two girls. The girls are the two Calicos on the left. The smallest girl was swiftly adopted by a friend of mine.

My cat wasn't exactly thrilled and was mostly hiding a lot of the time. Or lazing about out of their reach...rarely entertaining himself.

The kittens settled in though. They absolutely love the way two of my blankets feel.

Nap time

And again

The tan/orange one was adopted by one of Ark's relatives. We still have the two black and white boys and the last girl, Lady.

Here's the boys claiming more of the couch. :clickie:

We plan on keeping them. Still need to find Lady a home though. This one is mine, I've named him Harvey. Harvey Dent

I suppose that's it... :x

Oh and two months and he's still grumpy. ro-heh.gif
----------------------------------------------------
Snow requested movies and we had some, they're adorable. Why the hell not? xD

First, we had a left over soda can box. You already know where this is going. We decided to poke random holes in it big enough for the to put a paw through. They then took turns getting inside and and 'defending their base'.

One

Two

Next, Ark had found a "space blanket" at work. My guess is it came out of some emergency kit. It's basically a blanket made out of foil and supposedly works really well at keeping you warm/preserving your body heat. As everyone knows: kittens like krinkle. Our ceiling fan kept blowing the blanket around though.

Zomg krinkle-romp

Finally, we decided to make fun of how Ark's kitten can sleep through practically eeeeevvvvvverything... By transmitting morse code! biggrin.gif

S.O.S.!

This post has been edited by KatzeFuchs: Oct 10 2008, 09:16 PM

--------------------

-~Signature thanks to my Onii-sama~-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ingrid
post Oct 8 2008, 02:22 PM
Post #2

Poring

Member No.: 9

They're just too adorable for my eyes. Makes me remember when my cat was just a wobbly kitten.
Overall,You've won me over.
Especially Mister grumpy whiskers there. ;D Sankyu~

--------------------

"Oft hope is born, when all is forlorn."

+Quote Post
Evenshade
post Oct 8 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #3

Poring

Member No.: 5

BOX CAT!

--------------------

Last Listened To

+Quote Post
Snow
post Oct 8 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #4

Poring

Member No.: 13

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~!!

They're so cute! I could just cuddle them all day. And night. Would play havoc with my levelling efforts, Kintara would be delighted.
I must now request videos. With motion, and purrrrrrs~

+Quote Post
KatzeFuchs
post Oct 8 2008, 08:14 PM
Post #5

Poring

Actually have some but less purrs and more pawing and bopping. I don't know where they are on Ark's computer though. When he comes home tonight I'll bug him again to share copies.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Faun
post Oct 8 2008, 08:48 PM
Post #6

Poring

Member No.: 54

soooo cute *_____*

This post has been edited by Faun: Oct 8 2008, 08:49 PM

+Quote Post
KatzeFuchs
post Oct 10 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #7

Poring

Bumpage, updated with requested footage.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ingrid
post Oct 14 2008, 11:12 PM
Post #8

Poring

Member No.: 9

Makes me wanna roll around in that blanket.

--------------------

"Oft hope is born, when all is forlorn."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2019 - 10:29 AM