Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Rules Feedback and Disscussion
Angelic Forums (Archive) > AngelicRO > Town Square
MissMoogle
Hi all, as you know from the update, aRO is updating the rules. you can see these rules ont he main page under "new".

This topic is for discussing the rules, and answering questions you may have. We will still answer questions in game. but it is better to have this topic so everyone an read other questions and aswers as well. (easier on us poor GMs too XP)

so post your questions complaints(respectfully) and feedback for the rules! ^^
Tarot
I was wondering if there could be a list of changes so we know what to look for. It seems pretty standard so far.
MissMoogle
if we highlight the changes then you wont read it all XP

you are meant to read each rule entirely ^^ silly
Arktis Fuchs
Seriously guys...trolling and flaming?

I wasn't exactly aware there were actually any posts or people that were of enough deterrence to even have a rule such as that...almost seems directed at me, even though I hardly EVER post.

Could be why Sara has me blocked? We only spoke thrice since the place came back though, as far as I know...

*edit*
Oh, right. Kintara plays.

Nevermind what I said about it directed at me.

Some mighty fishy alterations in there...
Holy
These rules apply to everyone, Arktis. They were brought up to prevent potentially negative climates where the person responsible for it might claim he does nothing against the rules. These new rules bring a lot of clarifications.
MissMoogle
we noticed holes in the system where players could cause harm or discomfort without breaking a rule, and we wished to remedy that.
Arktis Fuchs
Yes, I'm aware of the holes...as do most of the people here nowadays.

There's still a bunch of holes I can see, from both a player, GM, and admin standpoint. I'd relay them, but I see no reason to, currently.
Kintara
Ark it's pretty much just for you and me, and some monk on the mid rate who was extreme fisting MVP's repeatedly.
Arktis Fuchs
QUOTE(Kintara @ Jan 23 2009, 10:06 PM) *
Ark it's pretty much just for you and me, and some monk on the mid rate who was extreme fisting MVP's repeatedly.

Giggle.

Oh Kintara, we're such disruptors~

As far as monkfists, I think we should just punch him.
Kintara
QUOTE(Arktis Fuchs @ Jan 24 2009, 03:44 PM) *
Giggle.

Oh Kintara, we're such disruptors~

As far as monkfists, I think we should just punch him.

Yeah ark; stop disrupting all the people on the server so much.

Oh wait.
Arktis Fuchs
QUOTE(Kintara @ Jan 24 2009, 06:11 PM) *
Yeah ark; stop disrupting all the people on the server so much.

Oh wait.

I giggled.

We should probably stop this. We might get punished.
MissMoogle
cute as that was to read, arks last post is correct, please keep this on topic about the rules.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.