Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Fallen Ones
Angelic Forums (Archive) > AngelicRO > Tavern
Sofiel
If you want it, let me know, Guild isn't up just yet but it will be as soon as I have a member willing to join.
Geist
Count me in, my friend. biggrin.gif I wouldn't feel right anywhere else when I play again.
Sofiel
QUOTE(Geist @ Nov 2 2008, 12:25 AM) *
Count me in, my friend. biggrin.gif I wouldn't feel right anywhere else when I play again.

Count yourself in. ro-no1.gif
Baco
Make the guild and start recruiting before Kintara's guild gets all the users.
Kintara
As I'll have you know, there have been like 8 or 9 new players whom I have not recruited, Baco. Sorry if I left your guild, started a new one that kicked everyone's kiesters then left for 2 and a half years, then came back to own everyone again.

LESS BITTER, MORE PLAYING.
Sofiel
Mind keeping comments like that off my thread, have all the arguments you want...just do it somewhere else, I'm trying to invite players to join my guild, not drive them away with senseless bickering.
Baco
Sorry, Sofiel. I didn't think Kintara would react like that (or simply react) to my simple suggestion. It seems he's the one still bitter from those days.

Anyway, I had no offensive/"bitter" intentions with what I said. It was just that, a suggestion.

If you feel this and the previous post were provocative, feel free to tell me and I'll delete them.
Sofiel
*pokes the forum* I'm still looking for fresh meat...I mean...new members. But really, I have a guild on both Lilim and Gabriel, and I'm always looking for new members.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.