Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now Recruiting: Valencia!
Angelic Forums (Archive) > AngelicRO > News Board
Sara-chan
I am officially accepting applications for the Valencia Team.
Members of the Valencia Team work on Project Valencia, related to the Valencia Continent...
This work is in the category of making NPCs and quests as well as other related matters.

Valencia Team members will have access to the Project Valencia forum and the Spenta server.
The Spenta server exists purely for GM and Valencia test purposes.

You do not need experience to apply! I am even willing to help you learn!
I will gladly handle bringing your quest to life, as long as it's acceptable and you give me enough to work with!
Just remember, if you are accepted, you are expected to work.

If you are interested, reply to this thread, PM me, e-mail me... anything, really.
Just remember, you will be expected to design quests and NPCs, as well as assisting the other team members.
MissMoogle
Hiring huh? whats the pay? XP

Sign me up!
Arktis Fuchs
I might be interested in this.
aznboyandy
I would like to help as well.
I know I'm not exactly on anymore, but aRO is still a big chunk of my life, and I want to keep it that way.
NeoDragon
Count me in if you need my experience.

MSN : NeoDragon@sympatico.ca
Yahoo : Jonofjoy
Email : NeoDragon21@gmail.com
Sara-chan
I'll give all of you a chance.
NeoDragon
Good ! Ready to work right away
Ishmael
Willing to do what I can, although my time is not often mine. Also, I'd like to raise the question of what "designing NPCs" actually means...
Baco
I'm guessing it means specifying where it/they will be located, what it/they will say to you / give you. So it's not only describing the quest, but also giving as much information about the NPC's involved as well. I doubt it means coding everything.
Sara-chan
All right, Ish. You're in, don't worry about time constraints, just concentrate on thinking things up.
Mystral
I have some finals coming up soon, as well as a few other things, but I would be happy to throw my hat in at least a little and see if I can plunk down a few ideas.

It looks like you have a fair number of people already, though, and I would not want to step on people's toes if there are a bunch doing stuff. Looks interesting, though~
Daniel
Hello, I`m new here. Special greetings to the aRO Staff biggrin.gif I found this server on RMS biggrin.gif I played many RO Servers for about 6 years, and I can really help the server and for the people to totally develop the servr. I`m interested in joining to be the Valencia Staff inorder to fully develop NPCs on it, and other in-game problems. In reality, I never experienced to be a GM, but I do help people by their own will. Thank you for your appreciation biggrin.gif Please e-mail me at danieldominickte@yahoo.com or pm me freely biggrin.gif
MissMoogle
the team could always use a hand.

I'm just clarifying in case there is some confusion for newer members, this is work on an entirely custom continent, as far as I'm aware, Rune and its content stays for the most part official.
NullDevice
What? Somewhere that I can apply my sadistic streak and make the users cringe? biggrin.gif
Sofiel
I'll help, just get ahold of me some time.
Sara-chan
QUOTE(Daniel @ Nov 17 2008, 07:53 AM) *
Hello, I`m new here. Special greetings to the aRO Staff biggrin.gif I found this server on RMS biggrin.gif I played many RO Servers for about 6 years, and I can really help the server and for the people to totally develop the servr. I`m interested in joining to be the Valencia Staff inorder to fully develop NPCs on it, and other in-game problems. In reality, I never experienced to be a GM, but I do help people by their own will. Thank you for your appreciation biggrin.gif Please e-mail me at danieldominickte@yahoo.com or pm me freely biggrin.gif

Valencia isn't a GMing job, it's just hard work on NPCs and quests.
Are you sure you're interested in such a thing?

QUOTE(NullDevice @ Nov 18 2008, 02:38 AM) *
What? Somewhere that I can apply my sadistic streak and make the users cringe? biggrin.gif

Really? If you're serious, I'll let you in, but I need to know for sure that you're serious.
Make sure you get back to me on that.

QUOTE(Sofiel @ Nov 19 2008, 07:59 PM) *
I'll help, just get ahold of me some time.

Of course.
Arktis Fuchs
QUOTE(Daniel @ Nov 17 2008, 06:53 AM) *

Holy crap so many faces in one post.

Makes me want to serve punches all around.
Daniel
I would like to, but my download isn't done yet. I can't decide because I wanna RGM too, but I'll help develop NPCS for Valencia. TY
Kyosuke
Sure, sign me up Sara. You have my screen name.
Geist
Sign me up, I'd like to help in any way I can.
Tenshi no Hana
Sign me up if possible..I could use the experience.
Sara-chan
I'm sorry that I haven't gotten back to any of you about this.
I will soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.