IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 440 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 441 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 442 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 446 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 448 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 449 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
Big win for Pro net neutrality - Wing Forums (Archive)
Wing Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big win for Pro net neutrality
Eerongal
post Aug 1 2008, 07:21 PM
Post #1

Is maith liom bananai

Group: Wing Team
Member No.: 269

Ruling less than an hour or so ago, apparently.

regardless of if you are for or a against it, this sets precedence on the issues of net neutrality, upholding it.

Comcast (ISP) was voted against 3-2 to uphold the idea of net neutrality by the FCC. Comcast was under heat for blocking P2P clients/sites to their customers, which violates the principles of the afformentioned net neutrality.

--------------------
KuroiTempest: Besides, I have an uncanny knack for getting my character killed in every story-line I play. Not deliberately, mind you. It wasn't my intention to get mauled by an invisible stalker, burned by a flame trap, impaled and bitten by a snake laden spike trap, got rocked in the face by a psycho gargoyle, seared by holy light, or whatever it was that killed Klaus in Tinari's campaign, and Serik under mysterious causes. Yeah, shame his body was found in a grimey alley, behind the gnome-exploitation factory.
~~Mathieus on his D&D characters

QUOTE(Lottario @ Dec 10 2007, 12:27 PM) *
i is dumb.

QUOTE(Robert E. Howard)
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[shameless plug]
My site
My site's forums

[/shameless plug]

Hello, my name is Eerongal. You may call me Erdrogenal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Arktis Fuchs
post Aug 4 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #2

\O_/

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

--------------------
Arktis: 92/85/omgwhat
Cisco: ops forgot
Raynor: *russian dance*
Mentos: :(/50
Jack Sparrow: .-./Forgot my hat
Eruruu: 76/??
Vicaden: House/Addict
?????: Not appearing in this film
QUOTE(Third Time @ Aug 15 2008, 04:56 AM) *
My Arktis.

It is Huge.

It is big enough for the whole server.

...though, 3 people doesn't exactly say much. They are far larger than enough for 3 people.

+Quote Post
Eerongal
post Aug 4 2008, 09:16 PM
Post #3

Is maith liom bananai

Group: Wing Team
Member No.: 269

My guess: Ark is pro net neutrality.

--------------------
KuroiTempest: Besides, I have an uncanny knack for getting my character killed in every story-line I play. Not deliberately, mind you. It wasn't my intention to get mauled by an invisible stalker, burned by a flame trap, impaled and bitten by a snake laden spike trap, got rocked in the face by a psycho gargoyle, seared by holy light, or whatever it was that killed Klaus in Tinari's campaign, and Serik under mysterious causes. Yeah, shame his body was found in a grimey alley, behind the gnome-exploitation factory.
~~Mathieus on his D&D characters

QUOTE(Lottario @ Dec 10 2007, 12:27 PM) *
i is dumb.

QUOTE(Robert E. Howard)
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[shameless plug]
My site
My site's forums

[/shameless plug]

Hello, my name is Eerongal. You may call me Erdrogenal.

+Quote Post
Arktis Fuchs
post Aug 5 2008, 11:41 PM
Post #4

\O_/

Member No.: 5

Monitoring people on the internet and seeing what all they do is invasion of privacy. BS to anything they want to claim.

And before Madoi or someone chimes in, the log incident, while bad, is not the same case.

This post has been edited by Arktis Fuchs: Aug 5 2008, 11:41 PM

--------------------
Arktis: 92/85/omgwhat
Cisco: ops forgot
Raynor: *russian dance*
Mentos: :(/50
Jack Sparrow: .-./Forgot my hat
Eruruu: 76/??
Vicaden: House/Addict
?????: Not appearing in this film
QUOTE(Third Time @ Aug 15 2008, 04:56 AM) *
My Arktis.

It is Huge.

It is big enough for the whole server.

...though, 3 people doesn't exactly say much. They are far larger than enough for 3 people.

+Quote Post
sellout1
post Aug 5 2008, 11:57 PM
Post #5

Like the Exorcist, but more breakdancing.

Member No.: 2,232

QUOTE(Arktis Fuchs @ Aug 4 2008, 01:58 PM) *

--------------------
Because apparently God is just some old dude sitting on a throne in the clouds with his face three inches from a monitor playing the biggest RTS the universe has ever seen.

Whisket- Whisket/Whisket

"Organize before they rise." - Max Brooks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 06:53 AM