IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 440 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 441 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 442 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 446 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 448 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 449 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
Post your desktop! - Wing Forums (Archive)
Wing Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Post your desktop!, Yes, you. >.>
Eerongal
post Jul 14 2008, 07:33 PM
Post #141

Is maith liom bananai

Group: Wing Team
Member No.: 269

QUOTE(Lottario @ Jul 14 2008, 01:58 PM) *
1200 is too much for me sad.gif I'm not even sure I should be thinking about buying a new laptop right now. But, if I don't, I'll be stuck with Vista forever.....

Solution: Loan shark your friends in your immediate vicinity. When they refuse to pay your excessive 500% intrest fees, turn them over to a break-your-kneecaps-style collection agency. You may have less friends afterwards, but at least you will have an awesome laptop biggrin.gif

--------------------
KuroiTempest: Besides, I have an uncanny knack for getting my character killed in every story-line I play. Not deliberately, mind you. It wasn't my intention to get mauled by an invisible stalker, burned by a flame trap, impaled and bitten by a snake laden spike trap, got rocked in the face by a psycho gargoyle, seared by holy light, or whatever it was that killed Klaus in Tinari's campaign, and Serik under mysterious causes. Yeah, shame his body was found in a grimey alley, behind the gnome-exploitation factory.
~~Mathieus on his D&D characters

QUOTE(Lottario @ Dec 10 2007, 12:27 PM) *
i is dumb.

QUOTE(Robert E. Howard)
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[shameless plug]
My site
My site's forums

[/shameless plug]

Hello, my name is Eerongal. You may call me Erdrogenal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lottario
post Jul 14 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #142

Greeter/Lizardmaster

Group: Members
Member No.: 296

I've already told my roommates next year that if they break my TV, I get one of their kidneys. Kidneys go for a lot on the black market, right?

--------------------
"The Drunk Kids, The Catholics, They're All 'Bout The Same, They're Waiting, For Something, Hoping To Be Saved"
Drunk Kid Catholic - Bright Eyes

"While My Mother Waters Plants, My Father Loads His Gun, He Says 'Death Will Give Us Back To God, Just Like The Setting Sun, Is Returned To The Lonesome Ocean'"
At The Bottom Of Everything - Bright Eyes

"Our Freedom Comes At Their Expense, It Makes Sense Does It? Dollars And Cents"
The Happiest Place On Earth - Desaparecidost

Respect Points:

Sara-Chan: ∞
illia: 250
eerongal: 20
Vimesy: 5

Lott is bored! Say hi to Lott or Bright Eyes if you see me ingame!

+Quote Post
Eerongal
post Jul 14 2008, 08:01 PM
Post #143

Is maith liom bananai

QUOTE(Lottario @ Jul 14 2008, 02:37 PM) *
I've already told my roommates next year that if they break my TV, I get one of their kidneys. Kidneys go for a lot on the black market, right?

probably. But to be safe, I'd up the ante, and change it to brain/heart, just to be safe and sure in your investment

--------------------
KuroiTempest: Besides, I have an uncanny knack for getting my character killed in every story-line I play. Not deliberately, mind you. It wasn't my intention to get mauled by an invisible stalker, burned by a flame trap, impaled and bitten by a snake laden spike trap, got rocked in the face by a psycho gargoyle, seared by holy light, or whatever it was that killed Klaus in Tinari's campaign, and Serik under mysterious causes. Yeah, shame his body was found in a grimey alley, behind the gnome-exploitation factory.

i is dumb.

QUOTE(Robert E. Howard)
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[shameless plug]
My site
My site's forums

[/shameless plug]

+Quote Post
Lottario
post Jul 14 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #144

Greeter/Lizardmaster

Nah, brains are pretty useless, and they could always have bad hearts or something. With a kidney you have two options, and only one has to work.

--------------------
"The Drunk Kids, The Catholics, They're All 'Bout The Same, They're Waiting, For Something, Hoping To Be Saved"

"While My Mother Waters Plants, My Father Loads His Gun, He Says 'Death Will Give Us Back To God, Just Like The Setting Sun, Is Returned To The Lonesome Ocean'"

Respect Points:

+Quote Post
LaniReaper
post Jul 15 2008, 10:41 AM
Post #145

Mastering

Group: GM Team
Member No.: 814

QUOTE(Lottario @ Jul 14 2008, 09:54 PM) *
Nah, brains are pretty useless, and they could always have bad hearts or something. With a kidney you have two options, and only one has to work.

I'm so glad you two are back in each other's vicinity again.

--------------------
Free Xenu and Willy. Unjust bans need to be stopped.
Lani 91/58 Lord Knight | Larke 80/46 Professor

+Quote Post
Eerongal
post Jul 15 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #146

Is maith liom bananai

QUOTE(LaniReaper @ Jul 15 2008, 05:41 AM) *
I'm so glad you two are back in each other's vicinity again.

Yeah, it's kinda like romeo and juliet, only with more debauchery.
(dibs on romeo. Lott gets to be the girl >B| )

--------------------

i is dumb.

QUOTE(Robert E. Howard)

[shameless plug]
My site
My site's forums

[/shameless plug]

+Quote Post
Lottario
post Jul 15 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #147

Greeter/Lizardmaster

Woo! Lott gets to tell you what to do and not make sense, and you have to live with it! tongue.gif

--------------------

Respect Points:

+Quote Post
Zigniber
post Jul 15 2008, 03:53 PM
Post #148

Marin

Member No.: 673

Actually, wasn't one of the jokes behind R&J that Romeo was the girl? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Eerongal
post Jul 15 2008, 06:11 PM
Post #149

Is maith liom bananai

QUOTE(Zigniber @ Jul 15 2008, 10:53 AM) *
Actually, wasn't one of the jokes behind R&J that Romeo was the girl? tongue.gif

And just tell me HOW dressing like THIS is not manly? laugh.gif

--------------------

i is dumb.

QUOTE(Robert E. Howard)

[shameless plug]
My site
My site's forums

[/shameless plug]

+Quote Post
Lottario
post Jul 15 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #150

Greeter/Lizardmaster

QUOTE(Eerongal @ Jul 15 2008, 02:11 PM) *
And just tell me HOW dressing like THIS is not manly? laugh.gif

The buttons are too feminine.

--------------------

Respect Points:

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 11:58 AM