IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 440 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 441 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 442 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 446 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 448 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/angelicwing/leafcat.net/forums-older/init.php:366) (Line: 449 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)
You're ALL On Notice - Wing Forums (Archive)
Wing Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> You're ALL On Notice
Sin Anciel
post Aug 7 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #21

Poporing

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,453

QUOTE(Eerongal @ Aug 7 2008, 08:24 AM) *
[*] To encounter a gravedigger coming towards you. Usually this means there will be a severe illness.

Because gravediggers are easy to recognize? Is it because they're covered in dirt? What if they're just a bum? Well, I guess bums could get you sick too. :<

--------------------
QUOTE(Sin Anciel @ Aug 24 2008, 10:45 AM) *
No it won't. I will be level 99 high priest forever.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eerongal
post Aug 7 2008, 05:59 PM
Post #22

Is maith liom bananai

Group: Wing Team
Member No.: 269

QUOTE(Sin Anciel @ Aug 7 2008, 12:32 PM) *
Because gravediggers are easy to recognize? Is it because they're covered in dirt? What if they're just a bum? Well, I guess bums could get you sick too. :<

Psh, that's easy. They all look like this tongue.gif

--------------------
KuroiTempest: Besides, I have an uncanny knack for getting my character killed in every story-line I play. Not deliberately, mind you. It wasn't my intention to get mauled by an invisible stalker, burned by a flame trap, impaled and bitten by a snake laden spike trap, got rocked in the face by a psycho gargoyle, seared by holy light, or whatever it was that killed Klaus in Tinari's campaign, and Serik under mysterious causes. Yeah, shame his body was found in a grimey alley, behind the gnome-exploitation factory.
~~Mathieus on his D&D characters

QUOTE(Lottario @ Dec 10 2007, 12:27 PM) *
i is dumb.

QUOTE(Robert E. Howard)
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

[shameless plug]
My site
My site's forums

[/shameless plug]

Hello, my name is Eerongal. You may call me Erdrogenal.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 12:22 PM