Wing Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dead Branches issues, Only doing this for the consideration of other players.
Geist
post Jan 23 2009, 01:42 AM
Post #1

Poring

Group: Members
Member No.: 81

I understand that players can break dead breaches on a variety of maps, to include the PVP rooms. From what I have seen though, a few monsters have been left on a couple of maps, and another player and myself have to clean up what's been left over. While, I don't mind killing the monsters that have been left wherever they've been spawned, it does get annoying. But onto what I'm trying to say is, we should use either a specific map or room, in order to break DBs and Bloody Branches. It will eliminate the need to just leave monsters laying around, and players won't have to worry if they can't level because something they can't kill has just been left there.

Thanks, Geist.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Holy
post Jan 23 2009, 04:01 AM
Post #2

Poring

Group: Angelic Team
Member No.: 2

I cannot reply about the suggestion directly, but this is related.

You are allowed to ask a GM to kill any monster that is not supposed to spawn on that map (from Dead Branch, Heirozoist card, Azoth...) that was left unkilled by someone else, or that you summoned yourself.

--------------------
In the prehistoric era, "fast food" existed. It was a dinosaur that you couldn't catch.
History repeats itself... because no one pays attention to it.
Beware! I know kungfu, karate, and 47 other dangerous... words.
Error 404 : Life not found.
You try to run away. But there's no escape! The enemy tries to run away. But there's no escape!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 11:56 AM